Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Sketch Challenge at The House that Stamps Built

Hello!
Happy Wednesday ya'll!

It's time for a new Sketch Challenge at The House that Stamps Built!

This is a sad post for me.  Due to lots of things going on in my life, I needed to step down from the Repeat Impressions Design Team, and this will be my last post.  These ladies are like family, and I will miss each one of them.  Wendy, you're the best 'boss' ever - call if you need me!

Here is the fun sketch that Wendy gave us to create with:


 I didn't even flip this one, although I did think about it!!!
Here's what I created, using this Repeat Impressions Stamps:

 Sweet Santa has a puffy beard, hat and cuffs on his shirt and pants. Also, there is some shine, with the addition of Glossy Accents to the holly berries, Santa's eyes, mouth, belt buckle and boot buckles.


 As I'm typing this post, I realized that someplace on my work space is a small white pennant that is supposed to be on the upper right corner of this card. So, pleas feel free to use your imagination!

I loved this stamp and sketch - very fun and wonky lines.

Now, it's your turn!
Come on over and join us in our Sketch Challenge!  
Remember, you don't HAVE to use Repeat Impressions Stamps
but if you do, you have double the chance of winning!
I can't wait to see your beautiful cards using this photo!!!

Check out my sidebar to see how you can save money on your RI orders!

Now, it's time to see what my DT friends have created!

Cheri    Deonna    Joy     Laurie    Kathy    Heather   Shirley

Happy Hopping!
Hope you link up a card this week!

Hugs and Smiles!
Patti J.

11 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo cute! LOVING that Santa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous!!

Glittered Paws said...

We are going to miss you bunches on our DT. But totally understandable for you stepping down for a while. Praying that all goes well for you/family in the coming months. This is such a stinkin cute Santa and you did not play "rebel" with this one!!!

Cheryl W said...

Awwww, your Santa looks absolutely huggable! Love your card, Patti. Hope you're having a good week.

Pam Sparks said...

Forgive me for laughing on the somewhere there is a missing pennant! I spend so much time looking for stuff that was just there! lol Adorable card Patti! So festive and fun and a great take on the sketch! Yay for Christmas! I know how it is to not have enough time... since you travel to see your kids too! I've always been amazed at how much you get done! Take care and enjoy the season!

Donna said...

This is so cute and cheery Patti! Will miss you on the DT but will be keeping in touch!

Cheri said...

When I saw your card in the line-up, I slapped my forehead with a "why didn't I think of that" slap. (I do that so often with some of your designs). It made me giggle and then I thought about it being your last post with us. (I've had this feeling before)...I don't know how to relay how much I will miss you. Always a support and true, dear friend. God bless, and stay close. (I'll be stalking you...so, watch yourself). Big hugs.

Beth Norman said...

So sorry that you have to leave the Team. You will be missed.

This is one cute card my dear. You certainly followed the sketch with perfection. Love how well you coloured your images. Have a good day my friend.

Monika Reeck said...

Cute Santa Image Patti
and lovely used the sketch
love that holly leaves too
may I ask how many times if I want to Join the challenge at The House that Stamp built?
I dont see it is limited to 3 Entries..
hope you can reply me dear sweet Patti
big hugs
Monika

Heather said...

Ah, Patti, this is very cute! Love your holly bunches; they accent your little squares perfectly! So sad to see you go, but family and real life must always come first. Make sure you come y and visit us all once in a while. : )

Laurie Unger said...

Darling job with the sketch, Patti. Going to miss you on the DT. Take care.